Thursday, December 1, 2016

Wednesday

Anytime there is any mention of Anna I know there is going to be a fight, so I go up into my room and think is this what I really want. I know it is, though, I have put my family through enough. Later that day I begin to vomit blood, and mom comes to my rescue and we go the hospital with Jesse. I know that I don’t have long, I just need Anna to keep on her mission to “kill me”. I overhear the doctors telling my mom that I am in the ending stages of kidney failure. I want Anna to know, but I can’t seem to get the words out so all that I say that is audible is “tell Anna”. She needs to know that I am almost gone. I’m asleep, but I can still feel Anna climb into the hospital bed with me. I love her so much and this is killing me to do this to her, but this is the only way.


No comments:

Post a Comment