Thursday, December 1, 2016

Wednesday

I asked Anna about two months ago to kill me. It’s not like I didn’t want to live, but I hated the life I was living. I had tried to commit suicide, but I couldn’t go through with because of all of my family that I would hurt by doing so. Mom never understood what I wanted. When the option to have a kidney transplant occurred I didn’t want it because I would probably die on the operating table. She didn’t understand that either way I was going to die. I told Anna that night to not go through with the surgery. She agreed, but she would have given me her kidney in a heartbeat, but I didn’t want her to. Fast forward to today. The judge came by because Anna told the court that the reason she was asking for medical emancipation is because I told her to kill me. The judge and I talked I told him what I really wanted and he understood. An hour later Anna hopped into my bed and she told me that she was sorry for all of this. I said to her that she should not be sorry because this is what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment