Thursday, December 1, 2016

Friday


Jesse is an interesting character, he knows how to have fun that is one thing for sure. I know that he should be in jail right now, but because of me the police officers take pity on him and let him off. I know that if my parents took the time to pay attention to him he would not act out in this way. I know he loves me, but it is hard to see him like this. I remember when Jesse was in middle school he got mad that Mom forgot about his orthodontic appointment because she had just been at the hospital all day with me. She was absolutely exhausted and forgot about his appointment. He had gotten upset and ran up to his bedroom with a fork. He used the fork to pry the braces off of his teeth, so Mom would not have to do anything for him anymore. Jesse just wanted to be seen and he would have been better off.


No comments:

Post a Comment