Thursday, December 1, 2016

6 Years Later

Anna may be gone, but I can feel her all around me. I believe that she was there when I was crossing the stage when I got my high school diploma when I was still sick. How I see it, is somebody had to die and Anna was that person. I got better a year after the surgery no one knew why. The doctors can tell me all of their explanations, but I know the truth. I hope Anna was there when Jesse was accepted into the police academy and when he helped on a big drug bust. Dad got into the bottle when Anna died, I believe that she helped him get over his addiction. I couldn’t laugh for a long time after Anna's death, but when I did it was like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. I got better a year after the surgery no one knew why. When I look at the scar I think I can see her name, I know I am delirious, though. I have a piece of her with me wherever I go and I can’t be evermore thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment